ForgottenSaints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for the forgotten saints guild of rappelz salamander server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible

Go down 
+2
Zayuke
Rebecca1022
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca1022
Admin
Rebecca1022

we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible Empty
PostSubject: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptySun May 11, 2008 10:25 pm

as the title says we need to grow some please assist me in getting everything ready for them
Back to top Go down
https://forgottensaints.darkbb.com
Zayuke

Zayuke

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptyThu May 15, 2008 1:33 am

I'm Zayuke, I play a Assassin. I just hide in the shadows cuz I'm shy. silent
Back to top Go down
hansaplast

hansaplast

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Hi I am SilverShield

Former Saints guildmember.
because the most guildies there went R4-R5 i quit there and joined this
nice guild.
Back to top Go down
Snyper

Snyper

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm

Sup I'm the archer SnyperX and the retired soldier Antonyo, former Saints member, ForgottenSaint now and forever and with the help of every guildee we can become one of the top guilds of Salamander! This is my bro's char but I'm helping him if needed... however he will be playing a lot from now on.

Last edited by Snyper on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlitzKrieg66

BlitzKrieg66

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 pm

Hey I'm Blitz AKA Horn....feel free to call me either, i respond to both. I play a Spell Singer and Champion (when i wanna beat stuff up). Still a loyal Saints member for now but very loyal to ForgottenSaints. I believe we can dominate this server and have fun! Come to me if you ever need help.
Back to top Go down
gotnomoney

gotnomoney

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:16 pm

I am Gotnomoney (Halfbreed for you former Saints)

After my time away from Rappelz - I started my new char and joined this awesome guild. Now after some hard work at overbreeding, I get to be the first battle huna in the guild. Razz

lol!

Look me up if you need some help. I would be glad to lend a hand if I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible   we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible Empty

Back to top Go down

we need to start taking in new members as soon as possible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForgottenSaints :: Announcements :: New Members-
Jump to: